What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your IP Address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site. Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We do not use Malware Scanning.
- We do not use an SSL certificate.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Settings browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies of, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Do we disclose the information we collecto to Third-Parties?
We sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties cookie number, IP address device serial #, unique device identifier, photo, video or audio file of child Personally Identifiable Information.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at.
Info@indiegetup.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
3801 E Florida Ave, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80210
Last Edited on 2019-11-18